Sunday, December 11, 2011

Marathon #2

The experience this year was way better than last's.


I didn't walk at all, running constantly at a comfortable pace of 7 min 30s per km. My bro stick together with me all the way till the last 4km and wr was of course nowhere in sight right from the beginning.


I spotted wr during the last 2km and an unexplainable energy surge through me. I was debating whether or not to sneakily ran past him and get to the finishing line before he did - something that he won't be able to live with. But in the end we ran hand in hand back to the finishing line.


We clocked timing of 5hr 27 mins this year. Prior to the run my bro and I did 3 long runs - 20km, 30km, 20km at ECP. It feels different and better when you have a running buddy with you.





Chilling at Credit Suisse's tent after the run. I even got myself a complementary massage that doesn't help in any way.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment