Sunday, October 16, 2011

on my Twenty-fourth

This day was easily one of the happiest day in the year (:


Had sucha great fun in the Universal Studio Singapore with the besties and the bf, even though the sun was out to burn and the que was horrendously long!


Regretted not getting the express tickets, and ended up spending average of an hour to que for ONE ride.



The make believe world inside is really fascinating! Shops and decor are so real and pretty everywhere.


I cant decide whether to stop and snap pics, que for rides or check out the showtimes.



We started off with the easiest and peasiest of all - King Julian's Merry Go Round party!


Looking at the menacing Battlestar Galactica from afar, we agreed to "save the best (or worse) for the last"



The Shrek's 4D show was cool!


I ♥ the magnificent looking castle. Always have a soft spot for castles.



The souvenirs in USS doesn't really attract me. I guess i'm more of a Disney than a USS person. I remember splurging quite a bit when i was in HK disneyland, ended up buying totally unnecessary stuff haha!


The pink guava potion drink was the only thing wr and I bought, while YH bought a cutesy gingerbread plushie and BY bought nth!



B for Besties (:



We only managed to take pics with Gloria the hippo and the penguins. Given the scorching hot weather, 10 mins for the photoshoot and another 10 for the dance was good enough.


My favourite characters are the penguins and King Julian!



I'm pleased to announce that we (Read: By & I) conquered all the rides above! :p


There weren't any queues towards the end so 4 of us ran all over the park and took some of the rides again.
Trying to make every penny spent worth.


But this also meant we skipped the hollywood alley altogether and didnt snap a single shot :(


And this...is my favourite picture of the day!




We are not doing KungFu. Just trying to be the 4 smart penguins!


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


Dinner was spent at Oscar's with wr.


We almost didnt make it there!



As usual, my staple for buffets will always be seafood (oysters in particular) and sashimis! We were dead hungry by the time we reached Oscar's from home.


Wr spent a bomb this birthday, what with USS tickets, 4 taxi rides in a day, buffet dinner at Oscar's and the present.



Thanks to my favourite girls and wr, I enjoyed myself so much, and wished for the day to last longer.


Cheers, for being 24th!


1 comment: