Friday, March 18, 2011

The day hearts encircle our heads

This entry is overdue for at least a month, but because it's sucha memorable occasion, i shall still pen it down virtually.



The bf got the flowers delivered to my office on St. Valentines Day.


Honestly, i was already expecting the flowers because tactless him asked me for my specific office address months before. Talk about surprise -.-"


What taken me aback was the amount he forked out for that bouquet! I know its common knowledge that flowers mysteriously cost at least 300% more on this day, but still...


I googled the price of the flower on fareast flora website, and it cost whopping $130+. I felt painful for him.


Then again, i convinced myself that since he has the earning power already, it wont hurt to pamper the gf once in a blue moon...right? :D



 



Dinner along the river was surprisingly queue-less.



Quality of the pics are real awful, no thanks to iphone 3 camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment